Wednesday 6 August 2014

Check Out Ten (10) Quotes on Toby Marshall From The Film NEED FOR SPEED (2014)


This film isn’t about guns and shooting, it’s about cars, horse power and speed. You don’t get to enjoy the quotes solo, but with pics as well.

1.     
[Said on air by the radio commentator to Toby Marshall who didn’t have the cash to buy an expensive car to compete in the De Leon- the grand race]

“Toby, you wanna fly with the eagles, you need bigger wings, son.”


2.

I am just telling you right now that
If Toby Marshall ever got a car worthy of his talent, he could be towing the line at the De Leon












3.

[Flynn Learning that Toby Marshall is to race in the De Leon quits his boring office job, stripe naked, turned to his managers and said]

“Have lovely day, you miserable bastards!”
 
4.

“Racers should race, cops should eat doughnuts!!”

5.

I got a bunch of trolls sending me footage of something that’s mind blowing
I am looking at footage
Of a car that supposedly disappeared; that’s the same car that Ford and Shelby were building and Caroline…
Yeah I think that Toby Marshall inside there
Driving the chariot of the gods
So I bow down to Toby Marshall
 

6.
I am looking at 7 million dollars and cars and thousands horse power, winner takes all, losers’ yah ought to walk home.


7.

I am looking at some area footage of
Toby Marshall flying across the country with cops and toads, in fun Ford that will make your bowl loose


8.

“Good luck catching up Smokey; I will tell you who made.”

9.

[When Toby Marshall started catching up in the race, the radio commentator remarked]

“Ladies and gentleman, Marshall’s balls have been located, and they are very, very large.’
 

10.

[In the course of the heated race when Dino crashed out, the radio commentator burst out]

Toby is the last man standing, he’s gonna win the De Leon!!, he’s gonna win the De Leon!!
the Marshall kid form Mt. Kisco..
I can’t believe what I am seeing
the kid from Mt. Kisco, the blue colour kid, wow!!

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment